Rhone Wine Tour £699
4 DAY Wine Tour of the Southern Rhone - £699.00 (based on two people sharing, or £849.00 for single occupancy)
Not all wine tours are the same! We have put together an amazing wine tour for you with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin, voted "One of the World's Top 10 hotels for wine lovers" by The Drinks Business Magazine.You will also be accompanied by your own localwineschool tutor, selected for their passion & wine knowledge, who will be on hand to answer any of your wine questions!
The Group size is small & intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisanal producers that larger tour companies just cant visit. You will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines. The maximum number of guests is 12.
Linda has lived in the region for many years so has been able to select some of the best local restaurants for our delicious lunches and dinners.
Your accomodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool) with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux & the surrounding vineyards.
We are going twice in 2019, but those tours are already sold out so reserve your spaces now for the next Thu 23 Apr - Sun 26 Apr 2020 with a deposit.
The price includes all meals, local travel, accommodation, wine tastings and vineyard visits (you only pay for your flights).
DATES FOR 2020:
- Thurs 23rd to Sun 26th April 2020
What is included in the price:
- Your very own Localwineschool.com wine expert for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accomodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of something local !
- 3x Breakfasts at the Auberge
- 1x 3-course Dinner of local produce with local wines at the Auberge – overlooking vineyards & Mt Ventoux.
- 1x Dinner at top local french restaurant run by Sommelier of the Year 2008 & local wine expert
- 1x Dinner at a local farmhouse who use organic produce & their own wines to create stylish Provençal dishes
- 2x Evening Degustations with guests at the Auberge - local Rhone & Ventoux wines
- Rhone Valley wine tasting with local expert including Cotes du Ventoux, Tavel, Village wines from Sablet, Seguret, Vinsobres
- Al Fresco Food & Wine Matching lunch in the garden of the Auberge
- Lunch at the wine bar in Cairanne: the latest "cur" wine village
- 4x Private Winemaker Visits to local Domaines with tutored tastings - incl Chateauneuf du Pape, Ventoux, & Rhone Villages
- Return Transfers to & from local French airports/TGV *
- All local transport around vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
- Ive also had a quick look through the details on your website which are largely accurate, but would it be possible to change one line please?
To request Detailed Itinerary / Dates / Booking Form - please Contact Us
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included:
- Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
- Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton/Liverpool
- Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
- Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
- Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note : the Hampshire Wine School is acting as an Agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions - please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.