Coronavirus - MAR/APR TASTINGS POSTPONED
CORONAVIRUS 'COVID 19' UPDATE - FROM TUESDAY 17/03/20:
In light of current advice from HM Government advising non-essential social contact, and unnecessary travel, I have taken the regrettable decision to temporarily postpone our tastings and events. I understand the disappointment and disruption this may cause, but the health, safety, and well-being of everyone is our primary concern, and I also want to play a small part in trying to limit the spread of CoVid-19, and to help our NHS look after as many people as possible.
So while these unprecedented measures are in effect, all customers who have an event booked with us, please have a look at our events "view all events" and when you're ready and there is more certainty on travel and social contact, please select a new event.
Rest assured that any current booking will be valid against any event in the next 24 months – we will be ready when you are!
If you have a booking with us, we will contact you before your event, and confirm if it is going ahead or postponed. If you don't receive our email, please check spam or contact me for confirmation.
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued understanding and support as we plan and re-schedule our events. As we all do our bit and become increasingly isolated for the next few days/weeks/months we hope that at least the thought of a delicious wine tasting event when it's time to come out again will bring some joy and anticipation to you and your friends!
Many thanks, please stay safe and well ...
Ms Cecile Bergart, Proprietor
NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FROM 17/03/20 (until further notice):
Customers can book with confidence as we continue to offer the flexibility to change your plans easily and without financial impact to you. For bookings made up to 30th of April 2020 (or further notice), we offer:
- Free rebooking with no amendment fees
- Free cancellation and a credit equivalent to your original ticket price will be issued (which can in turn be used as payment on future events)
- All credit notes issued during this period will expire on 31 December 2020 and events must be concluded by 30 March 2021 (so effectively we offer you a 12-month booking period)
- The credit note is a personal credit and cannot be transferred to others
- NO REFUNDS SHALL BE OFFERED during this abnormal period and as long as the Coronavirus is considered a threat by the UK Government, AS CREDIT NOTES WILL BE ISSUED INSTEAD.
Any queries, please email us.