'At Home' Private Wine Tasting for up to 13
Date and time to be agreed. Please email email@example.com for availability.
By the end of the wine tasting you will have learnt:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on the taste of wine
- How different components such as acidity and alcohol form the building blocks of wine
- What influence oak and other wine-making techniques have on the wine in your glass
- About the principles of food and wine matching
- How to choose wine with confidence: we discuss how to interpret wine labels
- Fun wine-related games can also be included in the tasting at no extra cost, for extra competitive fun!
The price for a private wine tasting for a group of up to 13 people (£370 IN TOTAL - THAT'S LESS THAN £28.50 PER PERSON!) includes a minimum of 6 wines, tasting notes on the selected wines, a tutored tasting and all course materials. Professional ISO tasting glasses, ice buckets and mats are also provided.
For groups of 14 people and more, we quote prices per person. Please email Cecile for a free bespoke quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Travel expenses are not included (charged separately at £0.50 per mile from Eastleigh town centre for return journeys).
Places remaining: 13
Course Date/Time: at TBC
Duration: 2 hours