Sailing & Wine Tasting Aboard Seafin £95
Join us for a sunset wine-tasting cruise with full buffet dinner and drinks included, in the delightful environment of the stunningly beautiful Seafin. Enjoy learning about wines from around the world and how to taste wine like a professional FOR ONLY £95pp. Discover new favourites and learn more about the wines you already love, whilst sailing. We will help you to squeeze just a drop more enjoyment out of every glass of wine – cheers!
Some stunning wines to taste, a delicious dinner PLUS a fabulous cruise aboard a stylish yacht – what's not to like? All for £95pp. Book your place NOW as places aboard Seafin are extremely limited!
SEE BELOW FOR DATES AND BOOKING FACILITIES
These fabulously entertaining events can make an original and interesting gift – purchase a place and we shall send you a gift voucher and wallet upon request. A beautiful present, beautifully presented!
Seafin is based at Port Hamble Marina in the picturesque village of Hamble-le-Rice, near Southampton. The postcode for your Sat Nav is SO31 4QD.
You can get to Hamble by road, by train or even plane. If in doubt, or if you are lost, call Paul on 07717 467608 or the Marina Office on 023 8045 2741.
1. Exit at junction 8 on the M27
From the M3 follow signs for M27 Southampton
From the A3 follow signs for M27 Portsmouth/Southampton
2. From junction 8, take the A3024 to Southampton/East Docks/Hamble up the hill (short dual carriageway)
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hamble Lane/A3025 to Hamble.
4. Continue to follow Hamble Lane through 2 roundabouts and one set of traffic lights.
5. At 3rd roundabout, take 1st exit and then first left into Satchell Lane.
6. Continue along the lane and follow signs to Port Hamble Marina, which will be found on the left after about 1.5 miles.
Once in the marina, follow the road around and take any parking place available. Parking permits are available from the Marina Office. State that you are on ‘Seafin’. Please display the permit clearly on your dashboard. We would be grateful if you could inform your Event Organiser that you will require a permit at least a few days prior to the charter. This ensures that the Marina Office are aware of the number of vehicles arriving. ‘Seafin’ is at the end of ‘F’ pontoon, which is near to the Marina Office.
WINE TASTING EVENINGS ABOARD SEAFIN ON THE FOLLOWING DATES: TBA in November 2017 for 2018
- SATURDAY 5TH OF AUGUST 2017, 6.30pm-10.30pm (CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE ON EVENTBRITE) 'DISCOVER WINES FROM SPAIN', SUNSET SAILING ABOARD SEAFIN, WITH BUFFET-STYLE DINNER AND WELCOME DRINKS
TONIGHT'S WINE THEME: Join us as we taste a selection of fantastic wines of Spain that are the buzz-words in the wine industry at the moment. At the core of this area we find the classic RIOJA joined by the youthful NAVARRA. To the South we find the mountainous and high-class RIBERA DEL DUERO (commanding the highest prices in Spain!) district, with the racy TORO and aromatic RUEDA areas in close proximity. On the Galician coast we find RIAS BAIXAS where some of Spain’s most distinguished whites are found.
- SATURDAY 2ND OF SEPTEMBER 2017, 6.30pm-10.30pm (CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE ON EVENTBRITE) 'DISCOVER WINES FROM AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND', SUNSET SAILING ABOARD SEAFIN, WITH BUFFET-STYLE DINNER AND WELCOME DRINKS
TONIGHT'S WINE THEME: AUSTRALIA is home to an amazing array of diverse climates and these are reflected in its many unique and regionally distinct wine regions, from cooler wine regions such as Adelaide Hills and Margaret River, to super hot ones, such as Barossa Valley. Let's discover each regions and what they are now famous for, in terms of wine styles, grape varieties and award-winning producers. Whereas, Marlborough in NEW ZEALAND is a small country conquering the wine world by storm. The punchy and complex Sauvignon Blanc from here always delivers and has won the hearts of many a wine enthusiast. But the best kept secrets are their own expressions of (especially) Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah. In this session we dive into these newcomers on the UK market in order to understand what makes New Zealand such an attractive proposition.